Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Course Reflection #3

Two objectives I do not feel that I adequately mastered during this course are identifying privacy and legal issues as well as providing support for school infrastructure. I think both of these learning objectives overwhelmed with the amount of technical language that was involved in understanding. In addition to this, if something is not engaging to me, or seems irrelevant, I tend to tune out. Do not misunderstand my intention here. Privacy and legal issues are by no means irrelevant. However, the degree of difficulty in understanding these topics caused me to feel frustrated at times, and therefore disengaged. It is no fault of the instructor, facilitator, or authors of the article for my lack of understanding. It was difficult for me to transition from the normal course readings to the highly technical language required to comprehend the fullness of the issue at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment