Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Course Reflection #5

Working at a rapid pace can be very challenging! Only having five weeks to accomplish what would normally be done over the course of several months is dizzying, but at the same time is also very exciting. I have to be very diligent about time management. So many of my issues in this course could have been alleviated had I been better about completing assignments earlier.

I also learned that I am a high goal setter. I do not want to merely do what someone else has done. I want to create something fresh, to test boundaries. I want to exceed even my own expectations. As a leader, I hope to embody the ability to put into action that which is theory. While I thought I was very advanced in my technology leadership I have since learned that I truly have a long way to go. I am naturally comfortable using technology, but I feel that I have much room for improvement.

Finally, my attitudes toward learning and achieving have never been stronger. Simply passing is no longer okay for me. I want to not only pass, but I want to be the best. This is a strong competitive desire that has been developing in me over the past few years, and I think will serve me well in completing this program.

No comments:

Post a Comment