Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Course Reflection #4

On the whole I was able to complete the course assignments successfully. Week one I had some trouble for a few reasons. Primarily, I will assume the majority of credit, or lack thereof, for my performance during the first week. Poor time management skills certainly contributed to less than thorough analysis and response to questions. Beyond just this, not taking this course as seriously as necessary inhibited my success during the initial week.

Having accepted my share of responsibility I have to give credit where credit is due. The lack of clearly defined expectations and conflicting instructions made success a somewhat relative term. From not knowing exactly what was expected during the first week to not elaborating on what is expected for the internship plan the assignments could be maddening. This being said, emails and discussion posts WERE answered offering further clarification allowing me to overcome the obstacles I was facing.

No comments:

Post a Comment